Nitrile Examination Gloves are non-Powdered gloves with High Tear Resistance. These are manufactured from natural nitrile. The gloves have straight fingers and are ambidextrous for comfortable fit. They are specially designed for conducting examinations, diagnosis and are safe for handling contaminated instruments. Uncompromised quality control ensures that each glove provides maximum protection against infections while providing superior comfort. High quality antioxidants are added to increase shelf life.
Composed of Nitrile
Why to use Black Nitrile Gloves?
· Unlike latex disposable gloves, which are made from natural rubber, nitrile gloves are synthetic. Nitrile is short for acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber. This material is created from monomers crylonitrile and butadiene which are molecules that are bonded together.
· Nitrile Gloves are highly puncture resistant â€“ three to five times more so than latex. Dentists prefer this material because of the strength and durability, especially with the sharp instruments they use
· Dentists who are allergic to latex must use Nitrile Gloves
· Black gloves provides as quick dental contraster by placing the black gloves behind the teeth for dental photography
· No need of Black Contrastors , simply wear black gloves!